London is home to some of the world’s most successful and innovative companies, spanning a variety of industries. Here are some of the best companies in London that are making an impact in their respective fields. moving services london
1. TransferWise – This financial technology company has revolutionized the way people transfer money internationally by offering a low-cost and transparent way to send and receive money across borders. TransferWise has over 7 million customers worldwide and has raised over $1 billion in funding.
2. Deliveroo – This food delivery company has transformed the food industry by allowing customers to order meals from their favorite local restaurants and have them delivered right to their doorstep. Deliveroo is now worth over $2 billion and operates in over 200 cities around the world.
3. Monzo – This digital bank is one of the fastest-growing in the UK, offering customers an easy-to-use mobile banking app with features such as budget planning, instant notifications, and fee-free spending abroad. Monzo has over 4 million customers and has raised over $350 million in funding.
4. DeepMind – This AI research company is focused on creating intelligent machines that can help solve some of the world’s most pressing problems. DeepMind has produced a number of breakthroughs in AI and is now owned by Google’s parent company, Alphabet.
5. ASOS – This online fashion retailer has become a household name in the UK and around the world, serving over 18 million customers in over 200 countries. ASOS offers a vast selection of affordable fashion and is known for its fast delivery and easy returns.
6. Revolut – This digital banking and payment company has simplified banking for millions of customers by offering features such as instant money transfers, budget analysis, and cryptocurrency support. Revolut has over 10 million customers worldwide and has raised over $900 million in funding.
7. King – This mobile gaming company is known for creating the popular game Candy Crush and has since released numerous other successful mobile games. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard in 2016 for $5.9 billion.
8. Babylon Health – This healthcare company has created an AI-powered app that helps people diagnose and treat medical conditions remotely. Babylon Health has over 4 million users worldwide and has raised over $600 million in funding.
9. Skyscanner – This travel search engine helps customers find the best deals on flights, hotels, and car rentals around the world. Skyscanner is now owned by Chinese travel company, Ctrip, and serves over 100 million customers annually.
10. Farfetch – This luxury fashion marketplace connects customers with over 1,000 luxury fashion boutiques worldwide, offering a vast selection of designer clothing and accessories. Farfetch has over 2 million customers and is now valued at over $7 billion.
These are just a few of the best companies in London that are leading the way in their respective industries. With its vibrant startup ecosystem and world-class talent pool, London is sure to produce many more innovative and successful companies in the years ahead.